About James Cargo
Established in 1980, James Cargo Services provides a professional service in all aspects of international forwarding and logistics.
We are a medium-sized company which gives us scope to handle the largest shipments with a personal touch.
We offer professional services by air, sea and road for both export and import movements, including a full Customs brokerage service across the UK.
Whether you are moving general cargo, project cargo or livestock, we are here to help.
Based in the heart of the Heathrow Cargo Complex, with another office conveniently located just off the airport in Manchester, we are within easy reach of all major airlines and warehouses. We have direct links to the customs clearance computer (CHIEF), along with all major airlines, through our own in-house computer system.
We are also represented internationally in the major trading centres via our network of selected agents around the globe.
As a major participant in the transportation of cargo and live animals, James Cargo Services is committed to a high degree of professionalism and as such, are members of the following regulatory bodies:-
- International Air Transport Association (IATA)
- British Institute of Freight Forwarders (BIFA)
- Department of Transport Security Approval (No.240)
- QMS Standards Accreditation (ISO 9002)
- The Animal Transportation Association (ATA)
- The Ornamental Fish Industry (OFI)
- Ornamental Aquatic Trade Association (OATA)
- British and Irish Association of Zoos and Aquariums (BIAZA)
- We are also the first Livestock Transporter to become an Authorised Economic Operator (AEO)
For more information about James Cargo Services Ltd, e-mail our Customer Services:
Tel: +44(0)1753 687722 Fax: +44(0)1753 687723
9 Galleymead Road House Colnbrook Slough Berks, UK SL3 0EN
In addition to the usual payment method we accept most major credit cards (excluding Amex & Diners).